Most weddings are held in the hot days of summer and flowers need as much help as they can get in this kind of weather. A couple tips to help you keep your flowers happy and fresh for your big day:
- Choose a hand tied style bouquet with exposed stems. This style of bouquet can be kept and delivered in a vase with water to help keep the flowers from wilting.
- Keep all flowers out of direct sun and in a cool place until you need them.
- Put boutonnieres and corsages in an empty fridge. Never put flowers in a freezer.
- In between pictures put the bouquets back in their vases with water, this will help keep them fresh for the ceremony.
- Pin corsages and boutonnieres as late as possible.